Apollo Hospitals Dhaka Job circular 2016
Job Position: Assistant Infection Control Nurse
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assists in identifying and monitoring specified Healthcare Associated Infections, perform targeted surveillance, outbreak investigations, and ad hoc projects as defined by the Infection Control Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- Assist collecting, monitoring, and maintaining records and data pertinent to surveillance.
- Makes rounds of hospital units for the purpose of case definition, monitoring of infection control practices, and other related patient care issues
- Assists in environmental control through surveillance of water supply systems pressure relationships for high risk environmental monitoring.
- Monitors for compliance with Infection Control issues such as medical wastes, infectious disease exposures, and exposure to blood borne pathogens.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, and evaluating Infection Control policies or practices associated with infection control for appropriate manuals every three (3) years or more frequently as needed.
- Assists in planning with other departments and personnel to reduce the risk of disease
- transmission and improved infection control practices
- BSC or Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
Be involved in in-services training of all new employees during orientation programs and continuing education programs of all staff regarding Infection Control techniques and policies and procedures.
- As per AHD Policy
- Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : 20 Octobor , 2016
Address : 407, Phoenix Tower(4th Floor), Tejgoan Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1215
Web : www.hameemgroup.net