Bangladesh Industrial Finance Company Limited (BIFC) Job circular 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain clientele relationship.
- Regular visit and reminder to default clients.
- Time to time reconciliation with clients by visiting them as & when required.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Actively pursue default clients for collection of overdues.
- Formulate policy, strategy and action for the recovery of loans, specially the classified ones.
- Working with lawyers throughout the legal process.
- Works relating to classification of loans and deal the legal matters with the lawyers regarding recovery of classified loans.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due.
- Ensure collection of monthly rental/installment.
- Follow-up on dishonored cheques.
- Issuance of follow up letters to defaulters.
- Look after legal matter in relation to recovery.
- Communicate with legal advisor of the company.
- Attend court for filing suit and follow up cases.
- Prepare periodical statements for Management as well as for regulators.
- Preparation of overdue report.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the management.
- Job location: Dhaka, Uttara, Narayanganj, Chittagong.
- Masters/ MBA from a recognized university with no Third Class/ Division or CGPA below 3.00 in any Exam.
- Degree on Law will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 8 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- 2 – 8 Years work experience in related field in any Financial Institution/ Bank.
- Ability to promote team work and build strong interpersonal relationship clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competence in report write-up.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Chittagong, Dhaka, Narayanganj
- Attractive compensation package with other benefits commensurate with qualification, experiences and suitability.
- Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CV (Hard copy) along with 02 (two) Passport size color photographs, mentioning the name of post applied for on top of envelope addressed to: The Head of Human Resources Department, Bangladesh Industrial Finance Company Limited, Head Office, 63, Dilkusha C/A (2nd Floor), Dhaka- 1000 or send the same through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be considered for selection process.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 20, 2016
Bangladesh Industrial Finance Company Limited (BIFC)
Address : 63, Dilkusha C/A (1st Floor), Dhaka-1000,
Business : Bangladesh Industrial Finance Company Limited (BIFC), a leading Non Banking Financial Institution (NBFI).