Bashundhara Group::Deputy Manager/ Manager (Sales) Job Circular
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure product availability in all retail outlets.
- Oversee the marketing & sales affairs of the assigned area/products.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and undertake promotional programs.
- Direct and coordinate the sales functions and personnel involved.
- Attend customer enquiry, quote price, follow-up orders & identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for primary & secondary sales and also maintain the sales force activities & performance in retail market.
- Ensure customer satisfaction & resolve customer complaints.
- Achieve sales target & increase market share etc.
- BBA/ MBA (Marketing) from any reputed University/ Institution.
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Paper, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- The candidate should have minimum 7-8 years experience in selling of consumer products preferably Tissue & Paper Products.
- Analytical ability, report writing & presentation skills.
- Able to handle multitasking activities.
- Proficiency in use of MS-Office.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 7, 2016
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.