Kai Bangladesh Aluminium Ltd Transport Officer
Kai Bangladesh Aluminium Ltd
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Keep proper inventory of all vehicles and perform daily checks on same.
- Perform checks of all vehicles to ensure that they are in working condition.
- Allot, monitor and oversee all the responsibilities assigned to drivers, mechanics etc
- Supervise drivers and ensure that resources are used to maximum productivity.
- Prepare cost estimates of vehicle, spare parts, equipment and manpower.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of the company’s transport safety policies, maintenance rules/regulations, and Motor Transport standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Supervise drivers’ tests and maintain all records of testing and license.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering from recognized Institutions.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Vehicle Technician, Workshop, Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Proven transport background
- Good knowledge of Bangladeshi traffic rules and regulations
- Ability to disgnose vehicular problems
- Good negotiation skills and ability to influence others to reach a consensus
- Reliable and able to work under pressure
- Good relationship skills and ability to deal with different kind of people including drivers, staff members.
- As per company Policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 25, 2016
Kai Bangladesh Aluminium Ltd Address : Plot-01, Road-05, Block-J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212. Web : www.kaialuminium.netBusiness : Trading and importing