Meghna Group of Industries Research Officer (Share Trader) Job Circular
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect them
- Perform valid and reliable SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Post Graduate/ MBS in Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics & Authorized Representative certificate of DSE is must.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Relation, Share Department/Company Secretariat
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Share Brokerage/ Securities House
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 3 years experience in CDBL Settlement and Back Office Software in a Brokerage House.
- Should have adequate knowledge about the IPO & right share application process and the payment/collecting of bonus shares/ Cash dividend through CDBL.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate own activities
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Solid knowledge of rules & regulation related to brokerage house
- Have client base and intention to participate in marketing activities.
- Computer literacy is must. IT background will be preferred.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
Published on: Oct 13, 2016
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 7 year(s)
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Oct 22, 2016
Course Duration: Monday, October 24, 2016
Total Hours: 3
Class Schedule: Monday
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 22, 2016
Meghna Group of Industries. Address : Fresh Villa, House # 15, Road # 34, Gulshan 1, Dhaka-1212. Web : www.meghnagroup.bizBusiness : One of the leading business conglomerate in Bangladesh having modern manufacturing facilities & plants for repacking Full Cream Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Edible Oils, Sugar, Atta, Maida, Suzi, Cement, Paper, Coconut Oil & Mustard Oil, Spices, PP Woven Bag, Poultry Feeds, Real Estate, Power Plant, Steel etc.