Do not say 10 talk that never before a job appointment
No doubt about it, the job interview is a process that causes mental and emotional stress. As a result, you can easily fall into the trap of believing that you understand your employer and close friends.
Seeking employment and employers are receiving a lot of frank interview talk with so adept that they have the information that you want to keep secret, even able to take out. As a result, you have to be careful not to divulge any information that may harm you.
Here are a couple of 10 before the job is never to say:
1. I am particularly interested in this job because it is very near to my house to work.
2. My wife and I have been trying to conceive (or are thinking of adopting a child).
3. Within a few months, I’ve come here to do exploratory surgery on my vacation days to take vacation.
4. Within the next few years, I’m planning to go full-time graduate school.
5. And I’d like to start my own company.
6. My partner got a wonderful new job.
7. In my previous job, I’m making money from patents still good.
8. I am considered for a job as jobs I really want to get her.
9. If I have the opportunity to work from home two days a week in the morning, then I’m willing to take less pay.
10. I’m not going to find a job after getting the job.
Lets see details with Bangla